Cachia is a sleep and loungewear company, defined as fun, fresh, affordable, and comfy. Founded in 2017 by media personality Sophie Cachia and entrepreneur Leah Betts, they launched into a Facebook and Instagram Ads campaign with Online Marketing Gurus in October 2021 with the goal to boost Return On Ad Spend (ROAS) during competitive sales seasons.
Cachia needed an authoritative digital presence to support their well-respected brand. OMG delivered! Our Gurus orchestrated a plan that involved a custom paid social strategy, in combination with refined pixel and GA tracking and shop integrations with Facebook. Furthermore, we set up accurate pixel tracking along with Google Analytics to effectively track customer behaviour and improve campaign performance.
We created new versions of their campaigns with updated URLs and even product tagging for Instagram. We also ramped up testing such as two copy options per product at the very least and launched new audience tests based on newly created audiences. All this combined with a more accurate pixel tracking as well as UTM tracking helped Cachia see enormous growth in 2021.
Strategy & Execution
By leveraging Facebook’s latest products, including product tagging for Instagram, Online Marketing Gurus delivered a custom Paid Social campaign and a full account restructure to support Cachia’s growth. In just 10 months, the sleep and loungewear company:
- Increase paid social conversion rate by 178% (from 20.47% to 56.95%)
- Increase paid social revenue by 185% (from $119,321.16 to $340,266.04)
- Increase click-through rates by 56% (from 0.54% to 0.84%)
- Increase ROAS by 175% (from 7.85 to 21.64)
- Decrease cost per purchase by 67% (from $10.98 to $3.66)
- Refined their campaign structure to make sure ads are guiding audiences deeper into their marketing funnel
- Launched attention-grabbing ads to capture more TOF consumers
- Implemented a robust promotional calendar supported by integrated campaigns
- Consistent testing and optimisations from audience testing to ad copy and creative testing across different product lines
We work with great companies of all sizes and we've
helped big name brands grow even bigger