Oransi is a leading retailer of HEPA air purifiers for indoor use. Suitable for homes and families, the company started with a mission to achieve clean and fresh air quality at home safely and naturally. As the father of an asthmatic son, Oransi CEO Peter Mann understood the limitations and saw the opportunity to change the status quo by making a high-quality air purifier on the market that would improve health and wellbeing. As a result, Oransi has thrived as a sustainable business for over 15 years.
For years Oransi were acquiring customers through paid channels. Because they didn’t rank for them, they had to include broad, informational, and top of the funnel keywords like “best air purifiers for pollen” in their paid campaigns. Knowing the potential for organic enquiries to convert for these profitable terms, Oransi decided to focus on growing their monthly organic traffic.
Understanding the impact that search and content marketing can have on a business, Oransi reached out to Online Marketing Gurus in March 2020, knowing they needed to improve their multi-channel strategy with a robust organic campaign. It is no secret that kickstarting an SEO campaign that delivers real ROI can be tricky. Luckily, the data enthusiasts at OMG were up for the challenge and set to work engineering a winning strategy that created quick wins, delivered medium growth opportunities and impacted long-term sustainable customer acquisition goals.
Strategy & Execution
By raking through Oransi’s online presence, improving website performance by fixing technical issues and creating an internal link structure, the US-based client were able to score big wins using SEO. The result? A wealth of happy breathers! The best part? Online Marketing Gurus were able to:
- Increase organic revenue by 94%
- Increase organic traffic by 33% YoY
- Increase referring domains by 61% YoY (from 862 to 1386)
- Generate 33 featured snippet positions
Since onboarding Oransi as a client, we’ve seen keyword rankings soar to new heights. From March 2020, our Gurus were able to identify key growth opportunities for valuable and profitable keywords and pages, leading to more qualified traffic, and eventually leading to more sales. Some of the notable keyword wins include:
- An overall increase in keyword reach by 117%
- Keywords in the top 10 positions increased by 87%
- Rank #1 for ‘electrostatic precipitator air purifier’ (search volume: 110)
- Rank #2 for ‘what size air purifier do i need’ (search volume: 140)
- Rank #3 for ‘commercial air purifier’ (search volume: 390)
- Rank #4 for ‘industrial air purifier’ (search volume: 320)
- Rank #4 for ‘smoke eater’ (search volume: 1,600)
We work with great companies of all sizes and we've
helped big name brands grow even bigger